What is MiniBombero?
FEATURES OF MiniBombero
- Efficiently eliminates class A, B, F and electrical fires
- EN certified and PSB approved : UNE EN 1568 Standards
- High cooling capacity
- Avoids re-ignition
- Forms a stable foam to suffocate the fire
- Easy to clean up after use
- Ergonomic design
- Capacity: 250 ml Weight: 335 gr. Height: 22 cm. Diameter: 5 cm
- Long shelf life
MiniBombero is a handy 250 ml fire fighting aerosol can manufactured in Spain. It was initially designed to extinguish oil fires (cooking oil) only, but due to its excellent moisturizing properties (Draves test), it can also be used to extinguish solid fires (paper, cardboard, fabric, wood, plastic, etc.), hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel, kerosene, solvents.) and electrical fires efficiently.
The ergonomic high-quality aluminium casing contains the patented BoldFoam F-40 as the extinguishing agent and liquefied gas R 143 A as the propellant. The foam is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and certified to bio-degrade within 28 days.
MiniBombero is a product that has gone through a series of extensive testing and passed all the requirements to comply with European standards.
MiniBombero is also know as Mini Fire Fighter or Mr. Fire X in other countries.
BENEFITS OF MiniBombero
- Non toxic and bio-degradable
- User friendly and no instructions needed
- Expands 30 times its size
- Small size and easy to store
- Anyone can use it
- Absolutely no maintenance required
- Revolutionary foam designed to eliminate all domestic fires
MiniBombero can extinguish:
Class A Fire
Combustible Solid Material e.g : Wood, paper, coal and plastic.
Class B Fire
Alcohols & Hydrocarbons e.g : Flammable liquidfires
e.g : Plugs and domestic appliances
Class F Fire
Oil Fires e.g : Vegetable oil, etc.
National City Corporation